You must be able to show a valid ID when buying non-transferable tickets as well as in the event of ticket inspections.
- Bank card with a photo.
- Driving licence.
Accepted ID for Student Pass:
- School/student ID with a photo and stamp*
- Digital student ID in an app
- Apprentices must bring a valid apprentice contract
*The ID must have a valid stamp or you must be able to produce a receipt for your paid term fees (applies to universities, university colleges, academies or a similar institutions of learning). The school term must last at least three months.
Students enrolled in educational institutions abroad must show an international student ID (ISIC card) to get a student discount.
Valid ID for seniors and escorts:
- Card from Nav.
- Blind and visually impaired people must have a membership card from Norges Blindeforbund.
- Escorts for blind people must have a escort certificate.
Valid ID for conscripts:
- Service certificate.
Last updated : 16.03.2018